- When we say “we”, “us” or “Beatpulse” it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Beatpulse marketplace.
- When we say “work” we are meaning “tracks”, “instrumentals” or “beats”
- When we say “you” or the “producer” in these Terms and agreement we are referring to you, the producer whose details are listed as the “Beatpulse Producer account” holder. A member who makes tracks available for sale on Beatpulse marketplace. All other words defined or explained in the Beatpulse Producer Terms have the same meaning here.
- When we say “user”, “buyer” we are meaning ‘’customer” or people who are using or purchasing through Beatpulse marketplace.
- When we say a “another producer” or “collaboration producer” we are meaning another producer who is involved in such work with you.